jeudi 22 janvier 2015

Road Trip West USA

Hi guys,

Few years ago I realized one of my dream , driving during two weeks to discover the West Coast of the United states.

With my family we had the most incredible trip ever. 

Now I want to share all this fabulous moment with you.

I will never forget it !

ENJOY

( all the pictures were shot by me)
-------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES









LAS VEGAS - NEVADA



 ZION CANYON - UTAH



BRYCE CANYON - UTAH


ANTELOPE CANYON - UTAH


 MONUMENT VALLEY - ARIZONA/UTAH


HORSE SHOE BEND - ARIZONA


GRAND CANYON - ARIZONA


DEATH VALLEY - CALIFORNIA



 SEQUOIA PARK - CALIFORNIA


YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK - CALIFORNIA 




 SAN FRANCISCO





My only dream now is to live in this place ! Nothing is more beautiful ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire